Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Wild, Weird and Wacky Wednesday

OK, so many of my friends have come up with some weekly thing that they do to show off something or tell something about themselves. I've decided that I'm going to make a point to start showing off pics of my Wild, Weird, and Wacky boy and I'll do it on Wednesday. The pictures won't always be wild, weird or wacky, but I'm sure some of them will be.

Here goes!

The following pics were taken Saturday 6/9/07 at Darling Hubby's brother's old house (they recently moved to New Mexico and came back to get some stuff that they didn't take the first trip out.)

Sliding with Daddy
Watching Curious George with cousin Mikalla (and eating M&M's before lunch.)

On the trailer with Grandma, watching Mommy and Daddy try to rescue Max from the pond.

Playing t-ball with Grandpa

Darling Hubby riding in the bucket loader.

Bug and Daddy driving the loader while Uncle Charlie was on top of the horse trailer tying on kennel panels.
These were taken around the house the past few days.
My little soda hound.
Petting Cleo nicely.
Say Cheese Cleo!
Tugging on Cleo's ear (honestly, I'm surprised she sat there long enough for him to pet her the first time.)

Ok, so there ya have it. My first batch of pics of my goofballs (Bug and Darling Hubby) I hope you've enjoyed seeing my pics and we'll just see how long this lasts!

1 comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

oh Hooray! Something fun for me to look forward to on Wednesdays! :)

I love me some Logan boy! :)