Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Wild, Weird and Wacky Wednesday

Ok, here are pictures taken of my Wild, Weird and Wacky family on Father's Day. Overload warning!

Daddy and Bug - Father's Day
Bug playing ball with Grandpa
Playing with the shrooms
Baby Derrick napping in his stroller
Bug playing with the sprinkler - love the tongue
Taking a break from the sprinkler to eat more strawberries
More playing in the sprinkler - Still with the tongue
Grandpa Pierce - He turns 77 tomorrow
My Dad - talking to my brother Victor
Nothing on the bed except teddy bears and doggies
He just loves rolling around in all the teddy bears and dogs my mom makes.
And my favorite picture from this bunch...
Up a tree at my mom and dads

So there you have it. That was our Father's Day spent with our wacky family.

2 comments:

Megan@SortaCrunchy said...

SUMMER FUN! Those are such great shots. Delicious!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Your little guy is SO cute!