Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Update

So Christmas is coming along nicely. Most of the presents have been bought and wrapped. The Christmas card picture has been taken and has been sent to be printed and most of the cards have been addressed. I'm just waiting for the photos to arrive so I can mail them out. I still need to buy a couple more things for Darling Hubby's stocking and I should be all set. Now I just need to figure out what to buy...any ideas? I still need to buy something for my Secret Santa gift for my little baby board. I've got some ideas. I just need to make them become a reality.

Today Bug got a letter in the mall from Santa. I believe it came from Grandma R. I'll have to show it to Bug when he wakes up from his nap. Speaking of naps, he actually went down pretty easily today, Maybe we are getting back on track. I don't want to jinx myself. I'm sure having just said that, tomorrow will be a nap day from hell for both kids.

OK, I must have just jinxed myself. I think I hear Bug waking up from his nap. Its been about an hour, so I can’t complain, Plus it's almost time for Baby Girl to wake up for her bottle before she needs home.

Oh, here's the picture I promised of the Santa's magic key for Bug. I blurred out the personalization on the top part. What do you think?


1 comment:

Lori said...

That key is great! What a great idea.

BTW did you have any problem getting your computer to recognize the Fly pen? Our computer won't recognize it. I've downloaded the software, but we hook it up and the computer can't find it. Carissa did a whole report using it and had to type it up anyway.