Thursday, December 6, 2007

Mommy Has Left The Building!

Have you ever just wanted to change your name? I'm not talking about changing your birth name your parents saddled you with, I'm talking about the name you are given the day a new life enters your world... "mommy." I can't even count the number of times I've heard, "Mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy, mooommmy!" in the past day and a half...(I'm sure Rachelle, if you are reading this, you can relate) and it's not like Bug even wants anything. I think he's just trying to get on my nerves...grrr!

You know, I really can't shouldn't complain. I do really love that he calls me mommy now and that he has really picked up on talking. I remember that I was pretty upset until about six months ago when he first started saying mommy. Until then I was Baba, Bobo or pretty much just "hey you." Now he talks up a storm and repeats everything (better watch what you say) but sometimes I think he just talks and talks just to hear his own voice.

Anyone else out there in blogland feel the same way?

No comments: