Monday, December 3, 2007

Testing out the Toy, Part II

All is quiet in my house now. Bug is finally sleeping. It’s almost time for Baby Girl to wake up. But for now I have a quiet few minutes. Does anyone else feel like this week should nearly be over already instead of just beginning? It is most definitely a Monday, but it feels like it should be Thursday.

We did get some nasty weather last night, but it wasn't so bad that things had to close. Just a few delays. I did have one heck of a time trying to clear ice from the front walk. No matter what I did, I just couldn’t get the ice to go away.

I ended up just putting down salt in the hope it would start melting some. Darling Hubby said it was freezing rain this morning on his way to work, so it may gave been refreezing as I was working. Who knows?

Oh, so I finished the magic key we will leave out for Santa. It came out very nicely. I really hope Bug appreciates it when he is older. I'll post a couple pictures of it later on when I get the chance.

Well it is nearly time to wake Baby Girl. I’d also better get my things ready to take with me for craft night. It's my turn to cook. Don't want to forget the spaghetti or the sauce. I'm hoping to finish my quilt tonight. If I do, I'll post some pictures of it tomorrow.


No comments: