Friday, January 18, 2008

Food For Friday 1/21-1/25 & 1/28-2/1

So I'm having the worst time getting this weeks menu sorted out. My newest Kraft Magazine arrived in the mail the other day and there are a ton of recipes that I want to try, but the every looming questions are, are they going to be easy, will my family (and myself) like them and when do I have the time to actually make them...Here's what I've come up with so far.

Monday
- Burgers and fries
Tuesday - Mustard Crusted London Broil in the crock pot
Wednesday - Shipwreck Dinner
Thursday - Game Night
Friday - Easy Chicken Cordon Bleu

Monday - Craft Night - My turn to cook - Chili
Tuesday - Cheesy Manicotti
Wednesday - Bug's 3rd Birthday dinner - Spaghetti with homemade sauce
Thursday - One Pan Pork Dinner
Friday - Almond Chicken Dijon served with rice or pasta and broccoli

Now to sort out the grocery list....and then off to retrieve Bug from upstairs. He's refusing to nap today, although it's obvious (to Mommy at any rate) that he needs it since he was up several times in the night coughing Publish Postthanks to this lovely cold he managed to get from Baby Girl...I hope it's a short lived cold...


No comments: