Thursday, May 31, 2007

Like a Log!

Since summer is nearly upon us, thunderstorms will be a common occurance. Lots of booming thunder and flashes of lightning. Today was one of those storms. It rolled through around 3:45 with all the aforementioned stuff, plus high winds and golf ball size hail stones. Yep, hail. The funny thing...Bug slept through it all, even when I went in to his room to check that the rain wasn't coming in his open windows. Guess it's good to have a sound sleeper.

Here's a quick video I took from my front porch. Video

3 comments:

Corey~living and loving said...

WOW Sara! Loved the video! :) great hail storm. I just love storms. tee hee

Laura said...

Very cool! I love thunderstorms!

Lori said...

I love a good storm. Our monsoons are about to start up. Glad that it didn't bother Logan.