Tuesday, May 15, 2007

What Makes Me Warm and Fuzzy Inside

My friend Lori tagged me with "10 things that make me feel warm and fuzzy inside." Here they are!

1. Bug's laugh.

2. A cup of hot chocolate, a warm blanket, a good book, and a comfy spot on the couch.

3. Hearing "I Love You."

4. Showing off pictures I have taken.

5. Finishing a scrapbook or sewing project.

6. A cat curled up in my lap purring.

7. Getting an unexpected (or even expected) package or card in the mail.

8. Bug curling up in my lap while we read or watch tv.

9. Watching Bug play nice and interact with baby Heather (He's going to be a good big brother someday)

10. Knowing that I have great friends all over the world who are there for me!

OK, I know most of my friends have already been tagged with this so I'm not going to tag anyone specifically. If you read this and haven't done it already, then you've been tagged... :D

1 comment:

Corey~living and loving said...

your list made me alllll warm and gooey!